Three Dog Bakery Serves All-Natural Dog Treats in Mt. Juliet!
They say when one doggy door closes, another one opens. In April 2020, Three Dog Bakery announced the permanent closure of its Franklin location at 1556 W McEwen Drive. While the decision to close the Franklin location was a very difficult one, the renewed focus on Three Dog Bakery’s Mt. Juliet location means good days are ahead!
For 25 years, Three Dog Bakery has operated with a mission to fresh-bake, from scratch, the world’s best dog treats and provide pet parents everywhere yummy, natural dog food they can feel good about giving to their furry family members. So, what does that mean for your pup?
- No salt
- No sugar
- No added dyes or chemicals
- 100% all-natural ingredients ONLY
Delicious Treats at Three Dog Bakery in Mt. Juliet
All ingredients are made in the USA to ensure safety and quality, produced with your dog’s healthy, balanced diet in mind. Check out some favorite fresh-baked treats from Three Dog Bakery’s Mt. Juliet location:
- Bichon Bar: A small extravagance for dainty pups. Three Dog Bakery’s classic oven-baked biscuits dipped in carob and sandwiched with pup-friendly frosting.
- Boston Terrier Cream Pie: Cream pie, oh my! A cream-puff for your pup! (Wheat-free options also available.)
- Boxer Brownie: Fudgy brownie goodness made with dog-friendly carob!
- Dottie’s Spots Cookies: America’s favorite cookie turned dog-friendly with carob chips and an oven-baked crunch.
- Let ‘Em Eat Carrot Cake: Lightly flavored with natural spices like cinnamon, Three Dog Bakery’s carrot cake is topped with a darling carrot-shaped frosting decoration.
- Dino Bone: A “pawsonlized” and crunchy treat for your pup!
- Drooly Dream Bar: A peanut-butter inspired cake that’s topped with peanut-flavored frosting, crushed peanuts, and carob drizzle.
- Labrador Loaf: Carob-flavored cake loaves dipped in carob and topped with swirls of frosting.
- Lickety Split: Three Dog Bakery’s version of dog-friendly ice cream, Lickety Split is a refreshingly cool treat for a hot day!
- Pupcakes: The original pupcake in a classically precious package. Pupcakes can come in a variety of colors, decorations, and flavors – check the Mt. Juliet store for availability! Some flavors are available wheat-free.
- Peanut Mutter Cookies: Delicious peanut butter cookies made with peanut flour and a crunchy peanut topping!
- Ruffles: A trio of truffles just for your fur baby! Ruffles come covered in coconut, peanut butter, and carob powder.
Pick Up a Pick-Me-Up for Your Pup!
1982 W. Providence Pkwy #102
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122
For information, call (615) 701-2128 or contact Three Dog Bakery online.